Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine's Day "key to my heart choker"

Valentine's day  is coming up. so I thought I'd tell you about my 'Key to my heart choker'. Now I'm not really a fan of pink or hearts, but something came over me and I just had to make this necklace.

  I  had never knitted with beads before and was really exited to try it. It took a couple of tries,(ok, more like several) but eventually I got the placement and size right. Placing the beads right next to each other does not work, it turns out.


 And when working on the right side you should insert you needle above the bead, it looked wired when I did it the other way.

There are two versions of this necklace one with clear beads and one with red. I like the red one better. It shows up better, plus I like red more than pink. As you can see my photography skills where pretty bad to start with.
   Thank you for reading Bats Bizarre's official Blog. Happy Valentine's Day and happy Chinese New Year. Have a bat-tastic day! Click the link to visit the listing. https://www.etsy.com/listing/116302862/key-to-my-heart-choker

No comments:

Post a Comment