Friday, September 27, 2013

Halloween Decorations

    We got excited and put up the Halloween decorations early this year. September 8, so just a little early. I put up the spider webs and Mom put up the lights. There are three webs in all. We were going to hang the yard decorations together, but I took too long with the Spider webs. (Which I consider works of art.)




Two pictures of the Haunted Hallway. One in the day light and the other at night. The eyes blink on and off. It took a couple of tries to get one with them all showing.


Here is the living room: 







Finally Outside. There are a few more ghosts, but I couldn't get a really good photo of them all together and I didn't want a photo overload.














Thank you for reading Bats Bizarre's offical blog. Have a bat-tastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment