Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Chirstmas Lights

     Last Thursday I told you my mom and I were putting up the Christmas lights after I finished my blog so I thought I would show you the pictures. We're not having a tree this year. The cats destroyed the last one and we decided not to get a new one since we don't have a room that they can't get into that also has room for a tree. We're probably going to makeshift something. But for now since we can't have a tree we're stringing lights all around the living room walls and the entryway ceiling.







  Yes, those are rooster ornaments hanging from the lights mom strung in the entryway. It turns out that as much as I like the roosters Mom likes them even more. Here is a close up of Mom's with it's extra long tail feather.

 
 

Here are some of the ones I put up around the door.
 
And over the cat poster.
 
Thank you for reading Bats Bizarre's offical blog. Have a bat-tastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment