Thursday, February 27, 2014

Farmer's Market in Rosenberg

   There is going to be a Farmer's Market in downtown Rosenberg. It'll be open Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., or until the produce sells out, starting March 15.  I'm going to have to go there and check it out one of those Saturdays. I've never been to a Farmer's Market.
  Apparently you have fill out some forms and be approved by the board before you can became a vender. I'd like to be able to sell eggs, whatever extras we have from the garden, and of course some crafts there. But it'll take a bit of research. I have no idea how much the booth fee is going to be yet. It's at the Third Street Park, I don't even know where that is.

   I'm kind of phoning this blog in; tomorrow is my birthday and I'm taking it easy. Well, it's the day I celebrate my birthday on non-Leap Years.

                        Thank you for reading Bats Bizarre's offical blog. have a bat-tastic day!

P.S. I called the woman running the farmer's market. It costs $10 for a booth, and you have to bring a table (they don't actually have booths), plus there is a $25 dollar membership fee.
  
  


  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment