Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Under the Weather

   We've got a Blue Norther blowing in today. Mom and I moved some of the potted plants into the greenhouse or under the eaves of the porch. We watered and covered the plants in the garden, here's hoping it'll work. I'm under the weather, I've been trying to catch something for a couple of days now; ironically I caught it when I got a flu shot. At first I thought I was a little sick from the shot, but I'm pretty sure it's cold. I'm taking it easy now and depending on how I feel I might not write a post on Thursday. My brain seems to have been push out by sinus pressure. It seems to get worse at night fall and I'm declining rapidly now.  



                   Thank you for reading Bats Bizarre's offical blog. Have a bat-tastic day!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment