Thursday, May 30, 2013

Starfish earrings

These are the second pair of earrings I made for my shop. They're made from a silver plated starfish charm, silver plated copper wire and a shiny blue glass bead. I twisted the wire on both ends of the beads in a circular patter in an effort to mimic the way waves look as they crash into the shore. I mention that the beads are shiny, because that's what drew me to these beads in the first place. Every time my mom and I go in to the bead section at Michael's at least one of us ends up saying 'oo shinny'. Usually both of us, we're like crows
like that.
 
   I think these are great earrings for summer, especially with the nautical look being so 'in' this year. As I believe I've mentioned before, I like the nautical look; even more so when it leans more towards the pirate look. Which is why I most often were these earrings with my Silver chain choker with an anchor clasp and my Skull and Crossbones Spike Ear Cuff.    

 They cost $12.00 plus $2.50 shipping. I'm sorry but I don't ship jewelry outside the USA. Here is a link to the ad: https://www.etsy.com/listing/114110452/starfish-earrings
Click here for my Silver chain choker with an anchor clasp necklace Which costs $13 plus $2.50 shipping: https://www.etsy.com/listing/114053179/silver-chain-choker-with-an-anchor-clasp?ref=shop_home_active
My Skull and crossbones spike ear cuff costs $12. plus 2.25 for shipping.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/125533489/skull-and-crossbones-spike-ear-cuff


            Thank you for reading Bats Bizarre's official blog. Have a bat-tastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment